Purchase will be done through a regular title company, with an owner's title policy and warranty deed.
Option A or option B the closing process is almost identical, the only difference is whether you buy 100% of the property (Opt. A) or you buy 80% of the property (Opt. B). Let us know which property and which option you would like to go with and we will send you the appropriate contract.
When choosing option B; Once we know how you're going to take title of ownership then we will create an LLC that will purchase and own the property with the appropriate percentage of ownership - Example: "John Doe" will own 80% of 123 ABC Street LLC and "Partners Investing" will own the other 20%. There will be Articles of Incorporation that will spell this portion out in detail. There will also be an Operating Agreement that goes into specific details explaining how the property will be managed, profits distributed, how the "WHAT IF's" will be handled, (such as owner contributions for repairs and taxes) when to sell and so on.
For the sake of speed and simplicity of the transaction, Cash or Self Directed IRA's will be the only means of purchase. We haven't figured out that whole Bit Coin route yet and traditional mortgages are slow and cumbersome.
If you have a 401k, I would be happy to help put you in touch with the right IRA companies that can help you roll your 401k into a self directed IRA. Without getting into it too deep, a Self Directed IRA will allow you to be able to pick the investments of your choice, instead of being limited to the choices that your current 401k allows through your provider. A Self Directed IRA opens up a whole new world of investment options and allows you to take control of your investment future, not to mention the tax strategies that you'll get to take advantage of with a standard Self Directed IRA or a Self Directed Roth IRA. This is a whole topic in itself that I will be addressing in the near future.